Followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

It's a Little Bit Chic!!!!!............ More than

Shabby



Good morning all wherever you are.hope you are all feeling good.
Well I have had a week away very nice!!!.... But ended up with a stinker of a cold 
I am not a happy bunny at the mo!!!... With my cough and cold.
So I'll get on and stop feeling sorry for myself.....


I have made a Shabby Chic Card with matching box
I have never done a box before.





















I have used that absolutely gorogus paper again from scrap and craft Here
Made a flowers from WOC petals  with brad in centre 
Torn edges of paper and added cheesecloth and splashed a little gesso here and there
Most of the products are in my Craft blog Shop click here


Thank you for looking 

Jules ❤️




10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jules, this is just a yummy piece of shabby deliciousness!! Love your soft tones and distressed layers and your flower arrangement is so wonderful!! I love that you made a matching box, my so-teamie Samra would just love that!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Vintage Garden' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and very shabby card. Love the soft feminine colours and your matching box is perfect for such a dimensional card. Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Pamellia, you are absolutely right!!! I just love the matching box, I always make matching boxes for my cards. :) Wonderful and so soft arrangement!!! Love it!!
    Thank you so very kindly for joining our Vintage Garden challenge at Anything But Cute!!!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and shabby-luscious! Your paper work is gorgeous and your flowers are so free flowing. Stunning box to go along with a fantabulous creation! Awesome sauce!

    Thanks for joining our first challenge, "Vintage Garden", at Anything But Cute! Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. seeing your amazing projects is always such a great pleasure...elegance with a beautiful vintage touch i'm soo soo touched and honoured that you joined my blog, thank you so very much
    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you so much for entering our vintage challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh this is such a pretty card!! The details are super pretty and the colours are perfect sod shabby chic!! Loving your style!!!! Thanks for playing along at Anything But Cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous makes, love the soft colours! Thank you for entering our challenge at Mixed Media World! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete