Followers

Saturday 23 May 2015

Jules House of Ribbons


Jules House of Ribbons

Hi every one hope you are all enjoying the Sun in the UK at the mo.
Just having a break at the coast for a week.
My name is Jules and I have opened a small craft shop on my blog
I am retired and I thought it would be something nice to do for crafters!!!!...
I have FREE Shipping in My Craft Shop on order over £10
On UK shipping



I have lots nice items for sale all at reasonable prices  and FREE postage for UK shipping only
On orders over £10
With a wide variety of scrummy goodies For  all types of card making a projects
And it's all good quality products with wellknown names
If you see something with out a price just mail me and I can let you know
But I should be upto date soon it all takes time to do
The only thing that is missing is a checkout
So if you send me your order via my email 
I will send a payment via PayPal to your account
You can find my email in the craft shop at the bottom of the page 
I know it's a fad but it doesn't take long to do.
You can find my shop.  Here


Thank you for looking
Jules ❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment