Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

LHOSM challenge ........... use a Die


Morning everyone wherever you are 
Hope you are all feeling good
And the weather is being kind to you
My names is Jules and I have opened my blog shop
It's called Jules House of Ribbons.......

For the first time I am Sponsoring LHOSM for there challenge for you to Win a £10 voucher to spend in my shop I have lots of lovely items.
So pop over there and take a look at the DT projects what inspiration they give
With all their magnificant projects.
And come on and join in the fun you never know you could win the £10 voucher
And choose from a good selection of goodies for your projects!!!!.....

Thank you for looking
Jules xxx



2 comments:

  1. I wish you every success with your shop Jules. I am sure you will do very well. Well done also on sponsoring the challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon I hope it goes well.
      And thank you for all your comments which I have received from you
      Jules xxx

      Delete