Followers

Friday 24 July 2015

A Little Shabby Christmas Card !!!............



Good morning everyone hope you are all having a good day.
This is my first Christmas Card and I hope you like 
It's a little shabby but I like it!!!....
I have made a matching box using structure paste mixed with gesso 
And a snowflake stencil then glittered the snowflakes, seam binding ribbon with eyelash fibre ribbon.

The Card I have used
Maja papers distressed then with inks
Underneath the snowflakes is blue and cream eyelash ribbon 
And cheesecloth is tucked underneath the first layer of torn paper.
I have added splashes of Gesso and some Snowtex .
As you can see it all looks very shabby.
All ribbons cheesecloth eyelash ribbon can be found  Here  in
Jules House of Ribbons 









































Thank you for looking 
Jules ❤️

I will be entering into 








9 comments:

  1. This is beautifully shabby Jules. Love the dies, the gesso and the whole feel of your card and box.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jules!! LOVE the amazing shabby feel to these and the snowflakes are simply divine! The soft blues are perfect for wintery cards, so festive and frosty! PINNED! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing shabby cards, the design with the dies is terrific. So pleased you shared with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas, and your shabby chic cards are gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and shabby are my favourites, so this is right up my street! Thanks for joining LLC for our Christmas in July challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shabby cards :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shabby card, I love it! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete